Generally yes,but @ the location i was at things were unfortunately a mess so i never was given the chance despite talking to them several times about it. Another coworker said the management had
Cashiers are expected to do all menial tasks, cleaning, washrooms, dusting and store cleaning maintenance,
Antiquated cash system, manual input of values in debit/credit terminal leads to problems with till daily for both Management and Staff. Small float and no freedom to override for exchange or void items makes for long line up at till and customer frustration.
I did not opporate the cash
You also handle the general recovery of the store, the fitting rooms, and customer service
Yes. as a team store member you would be required to GR (general recovery), attend the fitting rooms, talk to customers (always about club cards), and attend the register.
Yes they do
Yes each day.
- After applying and completing the assessment online. How long should I wait for an interview.11 people answered
- What are the working hours at Savers/Value Village?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Savers/Value Village?8 people answered
- What is the age minimum for being hired?6 people answered
- If you were to leave Savers/Value Village, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Savers/Value Village? What are the steps …6 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well at the interview?6 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Savers/Value Village?6 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Savers/Value Village?6 people answered
- What is the dress code at Savers/Value Village?5 people answered