About Value Village
Value Village, a Savers brand, is a for-profit, global thrift retailer offering great quality, gently used clothing, accessories and household goods. Our Rethink Reuse® business model of purchasing, reselling and recycling gives communities a smart way to shop and keeps more than 700 million pounds of used goods from landfills each year. We also help – more...
What It's Like
The culture here is open, affirming and entrepreneurial. Working here means solid career development. It means feeling appreciated and challenged. And it means positively impacting customers, donors, your community and the environment.
- Act with ethics and integrity
- Put donors and customers first
- Invest in team members' success
- Strengthen communities
- Protect the planet
- Innovate to grow
Team Member Engagement
Our dedication to you and interest in your ideas start on day one and in three ways.
1. Open-door policy: we encourage you to share your thoughts, feedback and concerns to management knowing they’ll be heard.
2. Solutions-focused problem solving: when issues arise, we help people get back on track in a way that keeps them accountable to themselves and their team.
3. Active team member engagement: everyone works together to shape the workplace so they feel better connected to each other, the company and its mission.
A Better World Through Reuse
Success is more than moving up the corporate ladder, though we do heavily promote from within. Our leaders lead by example, always imparting their knowledge to help you build the capabilities needed to grow and innovate as a person and for the good of the company. We also make sure your voice is heard too, by actively soliciting your feedback on a regular basis. Our Total Rewards philosophy incentivizes team members to achieve success and rewards those who do. Career advancement and wellbeing initiatives are ways we appreciate and motivate you to do your best.