Save On Foods
View all Save On Foods reviews

Save On Foods

Save On Foods Employee Review

Fast-paced customer service job

Save On Foods is a pretty large grocery company, so it's almost always busy. The management is pretty good though, and very understanding in terms of mental and physical health.

Pros

Free food now and then, good people

Cons

Extremely busy at peak hours

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

challenging schedule changes and inappropriate placements

Working at saveon wasn't the greatest experience. The first issue was with scheduling, very often they would have people off for various reasons and your schedule would be changed within less than 24 hours notice. The other issue being that they had not much regard for the capabilities of someone with an injury. I was frequently placed in a position where I had to do work that was against a doctor's order that involved some sort of heavy and light lifting.

Pros

Some nice coworkers

Cons

understaffed, inconsistent direction
Same role

High expectations

High expectations, little training amd expected to do multiple departments due to short staffing. Management is useless most of the time-there are a few exceptions
Same location

Fun worksite

I had fun working for save on foods. It was great to to work with different ppl everyone was friendly and nice. Good worksite good pay and great team. I was hired at store after my contract was finished at appointed site, and the training was really bad so I let go off the job.

Pros

Paid lunch breaks

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save On Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement