Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Standard cashier postition
Front-End Specialist (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB1 December 2018
It was a cashier position. The people I worked with were nice enough, but sometimes the supervisors were not the best at making decisions and often assumed we wanted later breaks. Other than that, nothing special

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Save on Foods
Cashier,Customer Service and Price Change Department (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 January 2020
I always showed up 10 minutes before my shift when working on the cash register to make sure I had enough bags, receipt paper as well as any other stock up required for my shift.Serving each and every customer with the respect that they all deserve and helping them either find or return an item was one of my duties. Customer service desk I was responsible for the lottery as well as complaints and returns or mistakes on the receipt. Price change Department I was responsible for printing and hanging all new price tags for the weekly flyer sales as well as special sale prices for each and every department.
Easygoing, enjoyable, worthwhile
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB26 January 2020
Save on Foods was an amazing place to work. The staff was very friendly and everyone worked together well. People were always very nice and easy to deal with and serve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.