Save on Foods

Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Positive environmnent, and team members are very friendly and customer service is the main goal.
non foods specialist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 February 2019
Typical day includes working freight and stocking shelves, partly in the warehouse and partly main store. Facing products, cycle and free counts and regularly assisting customers with finding products around the store. Management is active in the daily ongoings of the store and assists at the front end frequently. I have learned and expanded upon my personal organizational skills, and have become much faster and more efficient of a worker than I once was. The culture is very welcoming and friendly and team member lounge is a nice added bonus and makes breaks enjoyable. Hard part of the job may be locating new shipped in items. Assisting the customers and jumping into small talk and conversation can be a nice and fun part of the job.
Pros
Unionized, positive atmosphere
Cons
Hours can be difficult to come by

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Job Environment Summary
Pharmacy Assistant Practicum (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB21 January 2020
The Pharmacy there is so disorganized. There were drugs sitting on the floor. The manager was not helpfull since im just an Intern Student not an employee. She even forced me to do something that is beyond of my scope.
Pros
The supermarket area is well cleaned and organized
Cons
The Pharmacy is disorganized. Manager is not helpfull for the Intern Students
Fun store to work for always things changed job roles changing
Store Clerk (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC21 January 2020
My first time I ever worked for a grocery store. Took me a while to get to know where things went. Easy going and friendly fellow staff and Supervisors made my training go really well. Managers were really acuminating. Sad that I left to due to family health. But definably a place id love to go back to if the opportunity presented itself

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.