Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Don't work here unless you can put up with bad management
St NW - Dairy Specialist (Former Employee) –  silver berry, Edmonton4 October 2018
the summary says it all, management is abusive and was not understanding in terms of flexibility of scheduling
Typical work day ended with me being over worked, to work faster then i'm able to and ends up hurting myself most days, really need a strong back
was quite the workout
Pros
gains
Cons
everything else

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Save on Foods
Cashier,Customer Service and Price Change Department (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 January 2020
I always showed up 10 minutes before my shift when working on the cash register to make sure I had enough bags, receipt paper as well as any other stock up required for my shift.Serving each and every customer with the respect that they all deserve and helping them either find or return an item was one of my duties. Customer service desk I was responsible for the lottery as well as complaints and returns or mistakes on the receipt. Price change Department I was responsible for printing and hanging all new price tags for the weekly flyer sales as well as special sale prices for each and every department.
Easygoing, enjoyable, worthwhile
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB26 January 2020
Save on Foods was an amazing place to work. The staff was very friendly and everyone worked together well. People were always very nice and easy to deal with and serve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.