Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Pays the bills
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB6 July 2018
This job is my least favorite I've had, its mostly easy but customers are extremely rude and entitled. The managers are really mean, as well as they employ a general manager who slept with a co-worker in his office. These things make me very uncomfortable working with this company.
Pros
usually have food for employees, extra dollar an hour on sundays

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Decent workplace, confused and unreliable management.
Kitchen Associate (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB24 January 2020
The job itself is decent easy going and sometimes fun but the entire store management seemed confused and ignorant to issues brought forward by associates. assistant managers were power thirsty and took advantage of opportunities where head management weren't around . Lack of care for employee hours and schedules, no real management experienced needed from seeing how they worked.
Sucks
Cashier, customer service (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK24 January 2020
I was a cashier. I started at the store when it first opened. Hours were good at the beginning but quickly turned bad. Managers kind of jerks. New cashiers got more hours than the one who were there longer. And no advancement opportunities. Terrible job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.