Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

A good work environment with flexible scheduling
Deli Clerk (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 August 2015
I believe that save on foods limits itself by paying its employees bad wages. They want people to provide quality customer service to people for a wage that is not worth dealing with bad customers. I do believe that save on is a great start up job with lots of friendly people that provide a good work experience.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
bad pay

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Decent workplace, confused and unreliable management.
Kitchen Associate (Former Employee) –  Airdrie, AB24 January 2020
The job itself is decent easy going and sometimes fun but the entire store management seemed confused and ignorant to issues brought forward by associates. assistant managers were power thirsty and took advantage of opportunities where head management weren't around . Lack of care for employee hours and schedules, no real management experienced needed from seeing how they worked.
Sucks
Cashier, customer service (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK24 January 2020
I was a cashier. I started at the store when it first opened. Hours were good at the beginning but quickly turned bad. Managers kind of jerks. New cashiers got more hours than the one who were there longer. And no advancement opportunities. Terrible job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.