Save on Foods

Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

fun and productive
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB19 November 2015
Positive co-workers and management very challenging everyday because there's lots of customers. Also i learned that you have to be patient to people. The most enjoyable is meeting new people everyday with smile.

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Kitchen Clerk/Food prep (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC20 January 2020
I learned a lot working here. It's very fast paced but once you get the hang of things it's fairly easy. Very people oriented. so you really have to like working in small proximity with other workers as well as being able to help out the customers in the store. Management is friendly and are usually available when needed.
Okay as a clerk but that's it
Ecomm (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC19 January 2020
As a clerk it was fine, paid minimum wage to start but the benefits are pretty good, once you qualify and as long as you maintain 24 hrs/week. Benefits are pulled if you drop below that, which I did because I got sick. Over time, my wage increased but I worked way too much overtime - to the point that I got sick - and the workload just kept increasing. A lot of the people are good, though, that's why I've stayed as long as I have

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.