Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

An above average part-time experience
Front End Specialist, Service Desk, Price Change (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB10 July 2018
Typical day was not unlike most other part-time jobs. The biggest benefit was the opportunity for easy advancement and option to move around from department to department. Culture at this specific store was quite good and most people got along well and were friendly to talk with when you had down time. Management was unimpressive and constantly changing save for a few members.

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Kitchen Clerk/Food prep (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC20 January 2020
I learned a lot working here. It's very fast paced but once you get the hang of things it's fairly easy. Very people oriented. so you really have to like working in small proximity with other workers as well as being able to help out the customers in the store. Management is friendly and are usually available when needed.
Okay as a clerk but that's it
Ecomm (Current Employee) –  Kelowna, BC19 January 2020
As a clerk it was fine, paid minimum wage to start but the benefits are pretty good, once you qualify and as long as you maintain 24 hrs/week. Benefits are pulled if you drop below that, which I did because I got sick. Over time, my wage increased but I worked way too much overtime - to the point that I got sick - and the workload just kept increasing. A lot of the people are good, though, that's why I've stayed as long as I have

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.