Save on Foods

Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Great customer service approach
Cashier and General Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC17 January 2020
SOF is all about developing your customer service and problem solving skills. It is without a doubt the most customer oriented chain of grocery store. It also provides great scope for growth

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Management wasn't very helpful
Personal Shopper / E-Comm (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC17 February 2020
I was hired with conditions due to my illness and the lower management did not follow through with the things i was able and not able to do, the didn't follow my availability at all.
Productive and fun, but no guarantee in hours
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB17 February 2020
Ever since I started working at Save-On-Foods over a year ago I loved it. The other employees in my department are nice, and generally easy to work with. I am given enough jobs to keep me busy, which I like because that way I am not just standing around. The only thing that I do not like is that head office will cut every stores hours based on other stores profit, which is really unfair to my store, for example, because the Seton location is usually always busy. We will not even be given notice if our hours will be cut. The cut hours also cause problems within the store, because there will not be enough employees to handle the amount of customers coming through the store.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.