Save On Foods
Happiness score is 53 out of 100
View all Save On Foods reviews

Save On Foods

Save On Foods Employee Review

Was a nice working enviorment

I enjoyed working here. The employees were friendly and welcoming. They were very flexible with my schedule for my requested hours. The workload varied depending on how many customers there was.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same role

Productive and fun workplace, suitable for everyone

It's a productive and fun workplace, suitable for everyone. No matter if you're just starting out in the workforce, or you're a veteran, there's something for everyone.
Same role

Great fun place for a part time job

Fun place to work at; I did it while at school and the management is super understanding of your schedule! There can be a little bit of politics involved but other than that, great place to make friends at.
Same location

Not a bad workplace considering it is retail

Overall 3.8 out of 5. This is retail but it is a better workplace compared to Walmart. Good salary and benefits if you get at least 30hrs per week. Although, compared to other retail stores, they tend to cut more hours and you will less likely receive 30hrs per week.. This is a good part time job tho. Don’t expect too many hours from the company. But overall, good experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save On Foods. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Save On Foods with

• Save On Foods
  • Was a nice working enviorment