Save on Foods Employee Review

View all Save on Foods reviews

Front End Cashier
Cashier / Various Department (Current Employee) –  Creston, BC1 October 2019
A typical day at Save on Foods as a front end clerk cashier, cane very busy at times but also enjoyable. With being a people person such as my self, I enjoy talking to customers and helping them find anything that they were not able to locate and just be kind and courteous to them as a person.

I always treat my dedicated loyal customers and team members with as much respect and friendliness as i would like to be treated.

Other Save on Foods Employee Reviews

Great for quick promotion into middle managment, nothing much other than that.
Meat Manager (Former Employee) –  Merritt, BC16 November 2019
Most hard working team members can expert to be promoted into middle management within a few years, if they have a great attitude and a good work ethic. I would recommend this job to "get it done" type people because they can expect to be a department manager within a few years. anything past that will require decades of experience and is not really worth the pay that they give to supervisors/ store managers.
A union job makes it practically impossible to get fired after 90 days of work.
Awful
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Camrose, AB16 November 2019
Do not work at Camrose save on. It is a toxic work environment and i would not recommend it to anyone. It was the worst place I’ve ever worked. Management is awful, they assume you have no life outside of work and give you bad hours. Also promise you more Money and hours than you will end up getting

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Save on Foods. Our community is ready to answer.