The end of your shift.
Free food safe and first aid training once a year. opportunity for career growth
The reward points and work experience.
Free piece of fruit a day. If you are favourtized by management you might get a smile from them
Depending on which store and which department you are hired in, you may receive a discount on items. You also are entered into the More Rewards program upon hire
- What should you wear to an interview at Save on Foods?29 people answered
- What would you suggest Save on Foods management do to prevent others from leaving?19 people answered
- If you were to leave Save on Foods, what would be the reason?18 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Save on Foods?12 people answered
- What is Save on Foods policy for working there when it comes to having coloured hair8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Save on Foods? What are the steps along t…8 people answered
- When are pay days7 people answered
- Is there health benefits for prescriptions and dental etc?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Save on Foods about how to improve the company?6 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Save on Foods? How many vacation days do you get per year?Answered by Save on Foods