I would ask the store managers to spend more time in each individual department, and take the clerks concerns more seriously.
Get biodegradable produce, bulk & take out bags and request merchandizers/small business owners to go plastic free. Invest in Solar and Electric vehicles. Go receipt free. Email instead.
I think save on foods is great as is
Everyone get a fair hours of work
- What should you wear to an interview at Save on Foods?29 people answered
- What would you suggest Save on Foods management do to prevent others from leaving?19 people answered
- If you were to leave Save on Foods, what would be the reason?19 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Save on Foods?12 people answered
- What is Save on Foods policy for working there when it comes to having coloured hair8 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Save on Foods? What are the steps along t…8 people answered
- When are pay days7 people answered
- Is there health benefits for prescriptions and dental etc?7 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Save on Foods about how to improve the company?6 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Save on Foods? How many vacation days do you get per year?Answered by Save on Foods