Savaria Employee Reviews

2.8Job Security & Advancement
Very good
Welder (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON28 May 2019
Its good company to work. They pay you good with benefits and you can work overtime if you want its up to you and the management always listen to you and try to help you out frim the problem.
Open concept, with Sales and Marketing Dept. My phone rang a lot so I was talking a lot.
Consumer Response Associate (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 February 2015
Have a habit of arriving at work early, clean my desk, check emails, open all computer files for the day. Check voice mails. Know where I stand and ready to work at 8AM.

Enjoy talking to people on the phone to direct them with names and numbers, redirect calls to the right people for the right product. Needed to keep track of all calls incoming, outgoing and service.

There were times when out bound calls were necessary, and I made them, I have called church's, funeral parlors, taxi companies, Architects, Dealers and customers to collect information from Mailers that I put out. This is where mail merge is handy and the patience of stuffing envelopes.

Replaced Receptionist at lunch or break or away for the day.

Collected the Literature Request for the day, counted and packed products to be put out daily with the UPS system. Enjoyed this activity for the movement, standing, pulling boxes down to have ready for the next day, visiting the shop area to bring the labeled packages to the Shipper. And doing the Inventory monthly to keep track what went out and what was needed to order in.

Other Warranty info was brought to me to put information on Excel forms such as Lifts, Elevators, Stair Chairs and Vans.
Pros
Have some wonderful friends there
Cons
Long drive to and from work
enjoyable and fun
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON12 April 2013
drilling and press operating machines
i learned how to weld and grind also how to make elevators
my co-workers were great guys
welding
drilling
Pros
exciting and lively enviornment
Cons
pushy boss
Entreprise agréable
Soudeur-Assembleur (Former Employee) –  Laval, QC18 May 2012
Bonne entreprise, bonne chimie entre travailleur, flexibilité pour accommodé les travailleur genre rendez-vous chez le medecin, salaire assez bien.
Pros
heures supp. au besoin
Cons
a fermer