Sasktel

Sasktel Employee Reviews

Sasktel offers amazing salary and benefits, weeks of training to ensure success, a loyal family feel to the workplace. Highly recommend this opportunity as it is a chance to have a career that only pushes you forwards. Lots of room to grow in positions and succeed.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Shift changes without notifying
SaskTel was a good place to gain experience, but they don't follow up on what they say they are going to do for you.
Providing help to customers resolving their issues related to wireless , internet access, other emerging internet technologies.
Fun place to work, but it could be extremely busy, such as power outage, cabinet downs, tower down. Works on a computer environment. Co-workers are very helpful specially when you got mental block on a very hard troubleshooting process.
Pros
Holiday is triple time, tons of beneifts
Cons
Extremely busy -
Not a lot of room to move upwards, and pay/benefits are slightly lower than industry average. A very good place to work however.
Pros
Very good job security.
As Saskatchewan's leading telecommunications company, SaskTel is committed to being at the forefront of environmental sustainability, setting an example for others to follow. Among the greatest contributions SaskTel can make to Saskatchewan communities is ensuring that our business practices are eco-friendly, and leave the smallest possible environmental footprint in the communities and areas in which we operates. There are lots of thing that youngster can learn.
enjoyed the different positions I filled there, very satisfying work, resigned eventually to stay home with children.
A company I would work for till I retire.A demanding position I found to be challenging and interesting. I was well compensated and Manangement and coworkers were a team.
Pros
Free Lunches/ Snacks, Wonderful work atmosphere
Cons
N/a
Working from home office offering t.v. service to existing customers. Management was very helpful, as were co-workers. Most enjoyable was being able to work from home.
Pros
Working independently from home
Cons
Not having personal contact with co-workers
Its the best place to work, only problem is the weather. Still good people and awesome work culture.
A great job where I could learn new things everyday. Always was room for advancement. Culture and values of the company were exemplary.