Sasktel Employee Review

Good place to gain experience
Senior Clerical Associate (Workforce Management) (Former Employee) –  Regina,Sk26 June 2014
SaskTel was a good place to gain experience, but they don't follow up on what they say they are going to do for you.

Other Sasktel Employee Reviews

Productive work place, great co-workers.
Construction Crew (Former Employee) –  Yorkton, SK9 April 2018
SaskTel is a great company, and has a great work atmosphere. Joining the company with little experience was tough at first, but with help from senior guys with experience I gained lots of knowledge.
Disfunctional Culture and Senior Management
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK24 February 2018
This company is definitely a crown corporation with lots of oversight and tons of micromanaging. Senior management argue and use destructive criticism to try and put down other departments but offer no advice, vision or clear outcomes that need to be achieved. The pay and benefits are great but it comes at the cost of a culture where it is hard to get support, cooperation and help from fellow employees. I notice that it is a command and control management style so if you try to suggest an alternative to your manager, director or executive you get labelled as a road block and that you can't follow directions. I've read the other reviews for SaskTel and I'm not sure what departments those employees were working in.

I can say this, if you're in-scope and you just go to work to put in your time and collect a pay cheque then you may like working here. I don't suggest taking an out of scope role since I've seen how the amount of time managers are required to work is continuing to increase due to under-resourcing in-scope positions.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Culture, command and control management, no vision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4