Sasktel Employee Review

Best people and work environment I have ever worked in.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Regina, SK10 August 2014
Like any call centers calls become routine. The most frustrating part is not being able to make the required changes to solve a problem but having to rely on other departments to do so.

The people, management or otherwise, are great and make work an enjoyable place to be. From my experience management is beyond supportive and honestly caring.

The hardest part of the job is trying to understand what goes through the mind of some of the on site technicians. It is hard to believe sometimes but you do only hear one side (customer) of the story.

Overall WORK HERE and you will not regret it..
Pros
great pay, staff events, good people to work with, full benefits, not sales
Cons
shift work, seniority based promotions, parking downtown

Other Sasktel Employee Reviews

Very good workplace
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK14 May 2018
Very good place to work at SK. friendly work environment and helpful people and manager. Salary is very good compare to the role an responsibility and work load.
great place to work
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Estevan, SK2 May 2018
Loved working for Sasktel in Estevan, the fellow co-workers made it feel like family. typically busy so day goes by pretty fast, part time with full time benefits. Bank overtime so can use for pay when needed. Benefits best I have ever had. RRSP packages were wonderful. Management is different from when I worked there but they were fairly good and understanding with real life issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4