Sasktel

Sasktel Work-life balance reviews

Sasktel offers amazing salary and benefits, weeks of training to ensure success, a loyal family feel to the workplace. Highly recommend this opportunity as it is a chance to have a career that only pushes you forwards. Lots of room to grow in positions and succeed.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Shift changes without notifying
My time at SaskTel was filled with many opportunities to provide great service to our Customers and to learn a myriad of skills and information. It was an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Pros
Great benefits, work life balance, professional development opportunities
Cons
Little opportunity for advancement
SaskTel is a great learning environment with exposure to many leading edge technology solutions. It is an extremely collaborative working environment
A welcoming workplace with regular meetings and project updates. Working closely with the management team on various projects and development opportunities provided to give a good work life balance. Amazing benefits provided for full time staff.
Great company to work for. I wish government understands that and keep it public. As compared to other peivate companies around, Sasktel is far better in terms of job security, job fulfillment, and work-life balance.
Pros
Crown corporation
Cons
Less opportunities to grow
I have a very good work group. We all get along and work well together. SaskTel has great benefits and my manager allows for a great work life balance.
Opportunity to growth within the role and with the organization. Good management flexible work hours and WFH . The people are generally helpful and happy which makes a good work environment.
Its challenging work, but at times frustrating due to in effective people or layers of red tape hindering progress. The people are generally helpful and happy which makes a good work environment.
This is great place, co-worked and management Very healthy work environment I am very proud to be part of this family Always care about your peer, specially the managers I wish I can stay here forever but willing to move province for kids future opportunity
SaskTel provided me with numerous opportunities and training to work my way up to a great career. The company also has good benefits and promotes community involvement.
When all that matters is stats and sales and not customers and a job well done, then you have to question what you are doing. There is no work life balance, only demands and unrealistic expectations.
Great company with dedicated people. IT was a pleasure to be part of their transformation toward a full ICT organization. A lot of innovations in the pipeline, and a very inclusive organization.
great benefits, opportunity for continuos learning, great commission structure, work life balance is prioritized. A day at work can go very quickly, everything is very black and white there are no grey areas which makes your day job more enjoyable having no unforeseen actions or if you are wondering about something an environment is created that encourages asking.
Working in SaskTel wasn't work, they made me feel like a was a part of a family helping others. Working in SaskTel was very rewording! Everyone was very helpful, and everyone always gets your back! Either someone from your peers or your manager! All in all, fun place to be, working there is worth it!
great job with great people to work with. many perks, good balance between life and work. lots of vacation time as well as every second friday off is a bonus
Great employer with a union at your back. Lots of political bs to deal with. They offer competitive wages and a EDO every second Friday. Would recommend them to a friend.
Pros
Earned Days Off
Cons
Political bs
Great place to work with challenging opportunities. An excellent opportunity for work and life balance. People on my teams were wonderful to work with. A positive culture throughout the organization.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Capital intensive
Lots of opportunity to grow and advance. Excellent management, fantastic benefits and pension. Company offers courses to help develop yourself, such as retirement courses.
I enjoyed working there. The staff is really friendly easy to get along with. I loved that there were lots of room for growth within in the company, you can make your way up.
SaskTel is a great place to work. There are a lot of different opportunities for employees. A day at work could be sitting at your desk programming a new phone system or being on customer site and installing the system and teaching customer all about it. I enjoy my job quite a bit. I like the changing technology and the opportunities to try new stuff.
Benefits
Cons
SaskTel is a crown company that provides complete support to its employees at all time. HR constantly works to improve process while union also ensures that employees enjoy their tenure at SaskTel. Good salary, good work life balance, perfect culture at work.