Sasktel logo

Sasktel Employee Reviews for Customer Service Technician

4.3
Work-life balance

SaskTel

SaskTel is a great place to work. There are a lot of different opportunities for employees. A day at work could be sitting at your desk programming a new phone system or being on customer site and installing the system and teaching customer all about it. I enjoy my job quite a bit. I like the changing technology and the opportunities to try new stuff.

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Good, my was spend well with the job. Always working. Didn't have a ping pong table.

Any training required was given. Defensive driving training, confined space training, respiratory fitting, technical phone training, color codes, connections, butt-in phone, diagnostics, ladder training, safety harness, violence on the job training (handled by a former RCMP Officer). On the job: When ever I called for help or assistance, senior personal responded, help was always a phone call a way! (for technical stuff like hard to run wire issues) anything need was easily gotten. I was always told I was doing good. That made me feel great.

Pros

Working for a telephone corp.

Cons

Not Being called back to work.

The best company .

Fixing cabling issues in Rural Saskatchewan. You are left alone to do what you do best. Very educational. Everybody should do it once in life. It is very motivating on getting your career goals straighten out. Out side work most of the year. It test your knowledge and skill everyday. Customers are usually very happy to see you when you show up. I recommend this company for most of my friends.

Jobs at Sasktel