Sasktel logo

Sasktel Employee Reviews in Regina, SK

4.3
Work-life balance

Great for Benifits

I was at SaskTel for 16 years and moved within departments quit a few times. This is a great place to work if you are looking for good pay and benefits. They are very focused on sales.

Pros

Money and Benefits

Cons

Unrealistic sales goals.

Great People and environment

SaskTel is a great learning environment with exposure to many leading edge technology solutions. It is an extremely collaborative working environment

Good growth and development

A welcoming workplace with regular meetings and project updates. Working closely with the management team on various projects and development opportunities provided to give a good work life balance. Amazing benefits provided for full time staff.

Very friendly environment to work

Was responsible for OSS/BSS planing for the entire company which included Planning, Architecting and evolving the OSS/BSS by either new COTS systems or building in-house capabilities

Challenging work

Challenging work in designing and implementing AFP printer driver, supporting CRB+ billing, porting Martens to multiple target platforms (at Sasktel International). All Cobol on various platforms, including MicroFocus.

Great place to work friendly staff outgoing family life style

Great place to work winky reason why left is of management choices and certain employees other then that loved working there lots of room to move up and great pay would love to be back there

Excellent

Great company to work for. I wish government understands that and keep it public. As compared to other peivate companies around, Sasktel is far better in terms of job security, job fulfillment, and work-life balance.

Pros

Crown corporation

Cons

Less opportunities to grow

Great people to work with

I have a very good work group. We all get along and work well together. SaskTel has great benefits and my manager allows for a great work life balance.

Productive and Excellent place to work

Opportunity to growth within the role and with the organization. Good management flexible work hours and WFH . The people are generally helpful and happy which makes a good work environment.

Its a solid place to work.

Its challenging work, but at times frustrating due to in effective people or layers of red tape hindering progress. The people are generally helpful and happy which makes a good work environment.

Jobs at Sasktel

in Regina, SK
See more jobs

I worked there 6 years, but it only took 6 months of changes to destroy my health and drive me out

SaskTel hates its employees and wants to grind them into the dust. Low-level management in my experience was great, but anyone above that is just your standard corporate stooge who doesn't care about anyone. The jobs wants to chew you up, spit you out, and get rid of you as quickly as possible, because it's cheaper to hire noobies at the lower wage than to make the job decent for the skilled, experienced reps.

It is very fun place to work

This is great place, co-worked and management Very healthy work environment I am very proud to be part of this family Always care about your peer, specially the managers I wish I can stay here forever but willing to move province for kids future opportunity

I loved working at SaskTel

SaskTel provided me with numerous opportunities and training to work my way up to a great career. The company also has good benefits and promotes community involvement.

Productive and fun work place

I personally had a good experience working there. I moved and couldn't work remote.Team and culture were amazing. Absolutely wonderful place to work at. Incredible employee benefits and workplace environment.

good company to work for

good company to work for, good salary, good job security, fair and open, lots of good opportunity, good job culture overall a good company to work for

Pros

good company

Cons

not the location I wanted

Poor work atmosphere

This used to be a great employer but they have really gone downhill. Demanding more and more of their employees while providing them with less and less. Great wage and benefits though and very accommodating to students but not to families.

Good

Very good and cooperative environment.collbration with team.helped each other. excellent workplace to work learned lots of new things with different prospective.

Very nice place to work

Great company with dedicated people. IT was a pleasure to be part of their transformation toward a full ICT organization. A lot of innovations in the pipeline, and a very inclusive organization.

Good work experience

Good work hours Good work benefits Near to home Dental benefits Good colleagues Good devices Good computers In the downtown Good managers Good cafes Good weather condition inside the building

Pros

free lunches

Cons

shot breaks

Very good workplace

Very good place to work at SK. friendly work environment and helpful people and manager. Salary is very good compare to the role an responsibility and work load.

Disfunctional Culture and Senior Management

This company is definitely a crown corporation with lots of oversight and tons of micromanaging. Senior management argue and use destructive criticism to try and put down other departments but offer no advice, vision or clear outcomes that need to be achieved. The pay and benefits are great but it comes at the cost of a culture where it is hard to get support, cooperation and help from fellow employees. I notice that it is a command and control management style so if you try to suggest an alternative to your manager, director or executive you get labelled as a road block and that you can't follow directions. I've read the other reviews for SaskTel and I'm not sure what departments those employees were working in. I can say this, if you're in-scope and you just go to work to put in your time and collect a pay cheque then you may like working here. I don't suggest taking an out of scope role since I've seen how the amount of time managers are required to work is continuing to increase due to under-resourcing in-scope positions.

Pros

Pay and Benefits

Cons

Culture, command and control management, no vision

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4