Sasktel logo
Sasktel

Sasktel Employee Reviews in Moose Jaw, SK

4.3
Work-life balance

Organized and fast-paced, extremely understanding

Sasktel offers amazing salary and benefits, weeks of training to ensure success, a loyal family feel to the workplace. Highly recommend this opportunity as it is a chance to have a career that only pushes you forwards. Lots of room to grow in positions and succeed.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Shift changes without notifying

Also a great place to work with variety.

I changed positions almost every two years therefore little time to get bored at what you were doing. By changing positions every two years you were constantly learning. Co-workers were usually like minded therefore easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was leaving to go to the next position. The most enjoyable part of the job was the friendships.

Pros

Friendships

Cons

Moving to the next position

Good, my was spend well with the job. Always working. Didn't have a ping pong table.

Any training required was given. Defensive driving training, confined space training, respiratory fitting, technical phone training, color codes, connections, butt-in phone, diagnostics, ladder training, safety harness, violence on the job training (handled by a former RCMP Officer). On the job: When ever I called for help or assistance, senior personal responded, help was always a phone call a way! (for technical stuff like hard to run wire issues) anything need was easily gotten. I was always told I was doing good. That made me feel great.

Pros

Working for a telephone corp.

Cons

Not Being called back to work.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sasktel?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4