Sasktel
Sasktel Employee Review

27 September 2019
SaskTel hates its employees and wants to grind them into the dust. Low-level management in my experience was great, but anyone above that is just your standard corporate stooge who doesn't care about anyone. The jobs wants to chew you up, spit you out, and get rid of you as quickly as possible, because it's cheaper to hire noobies at the lower wage than to make the job decent for the skilled, experienced reps.
1.0Job security/advancement
22 November 2020
Same role
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Saskatoon
Community support was incredible from SaskTelPériple and exécutives were amazing, flexible and knowledgeableCompensation packagesA bit too sales focused
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Sales focused
26 April 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
I was at SaskTel for 16 years and moved within departments quit a few times. This is a great place to work if you are looking for good pay and benefits. They are very focused on sales.
Pros
Money and Benefits
Cons
Unrealistic sales goals.
24 January 2020
Same location
External Project Manager (Former Employee) - Regina, SK
SaskTel is a great learning environment with exposure to many leading edge technology solutions. It is an extremely collaborative working environment
  1. I worked there 6 years, but it only took 6 months of changes to destroy my health and drive me out