Sasktel logo

Sasktel Employee Review

Great for Benifits

I was at SaskTel for 16 years and moved within departments quit a few times. This is a great place to work if you are looking for good pay and benefits. They are very focused on sales.

Pros

Money and Benefits

Cons

Unrealistic sales goals.

4.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Sasktel

Community support was incredible from SaskTelPériple and exécutives were amazing, flexible and knowledgeableCompensation packagesA bit too sales focused

Pros

Benefits

Cons

Sales focused
Same roleSame location

I worked there 6 years, but it only took 6 months of changes to destroy my health and drive me out

SaskTel hates its employees and wants to grind them into the dust. Low-level management in my experience was great, but anyone above that is just your standard corporate stooge who doesn't care about anyone. The jobs wants to chew you up, spit you out, and get rid of you as quickly as possible, because it's cheaper to hire noobies at the lower wage than to make the job decent for the skilled, experienced reps.
Same location

Great People and environment

SaskTel is a great learning environment with exposure to many leading edge technology solutions. It is an extremely collaborative working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4