Sasktel logo
Sasktel

Sasktel

Sasktel Employee Review

good company to work for

good company to work for, good salary, good job security, fair and open, lots of good opportunity, good job culture overall a good company to work for

Pros

good company

Cons

not the location I wanted

4.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Technical Support -

Fun place to work, but it could be extremely busy, such as power outage, cabinet downs, tower down. Works on a computer environment. Co-workers are very helpful specially when you got mental block on a very hard troubleshooting process.

Pros

Holiday is triple time, tons of beneifts

Cons

Extremely busy -
Same roleSame location

Creative workplace , People come with new Ideas and It is learning place for me.

As Saskatchewan's leading telecommunications company, SaskTel is committed to being at the forefront of environmental sustainability, setting an example for others to follow. Among the greatest contributions SaskTel can make to Saskatchewan communities is ensuring that our business practices are eco-friendly, and leave the smallest possible environmental footprint in the communities and areas in which we operates. There are lots of thing that youngster can learn.
Same location

Great for Benifits

I was at SaskTel for 16 years and moved within departments quit a few times. This is a great place to work if you are looking for good pay and benefits. They are very focused on sales.

Pros

Money and Benefits

Cons

Unrealistic sales goals.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4

4.0Job security/advancement

Compare Sasktel with

• Sasktel
  • good company to work for