Sasktel logo
Sasktel

Sasktel

Sasktel Employee Review

Excellent

Great company to work for. I wish government understands that and keep it public. As compared to other peivate companies around, Sasktel is far better in terms of job security, job fulfillment, and work-life balance.

Pros

Crown corporation

Cons

Less opportunities to grow

5.0Job security/advancement

Same role

good money and benefits

It's been a long time since I've worked here and I have no idea what it's like there now. Because of the union there, although I'm not a big fan of them, got us good wages and benefits. I didn't like sitting at a desk and I was a young mom and didn't want to leave my children at a babysitter, so I never liked being there. Although, on the whole the people there and the company were good. And although I was there for years and my children were grown, I never got over the hatred of sitting at a desk. They used to get rid of the older people by giving big payouts, you had to meet certain criteria age and work time wise, and I just missed one of those by months. Then, shortly after, they brought in the VSP, Voluntary Severance Package and I jumped at it. It wasn't the wisest choice I'd ever made money wise. I had to take my pension out to live, which didn't last too many years. So thus, I've done many things and have experience in many different areas, but no money.

Pros

good wages/benefits

Cons

sedentary life all day long at a desk
Same location

Great for Benifits

I was at SaskTel for 16 years and moved within departments quit a few times. This is a great place to work if you are looking for good pay and benefits. They are very focused on sales.

Pros

Money and Benefits

Cons

Unrealistic sales goals.
Same location

Great People and environment

SaskTel is a great learning environment with exposure to many leading edge technology solutions. It is an extremely collaborative working environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4