Sasktel logo
Sasktel

Sasktel Employee Reviews

Great management, great benefits, stressful work

I have worked with the company for two years and had worked in two different roles. Management is good to you and they want you to succeed. Great work culture, and there’s a reason why they are ranked at the top 100 companies to work for in Canada.

Pros

Flexibility, structured org, lateral career progression, low employee turnover

Cons

Jobs can be a bit stressful at times but rewarding, bureaucratic at times, lateral career progression

Organized and fast-paced, extremely understanding

Sasktel offers amazing salary and benefits, weeks of training to ensure success, a loyal family feel to the workplace. Highly recommend this opportunity as it is a chance to have a career that only pushes you forwards. Lots of room to grow in positions and succeed.

Pros

Great environment

Cons

Shift changes without notifying

Sasktel

Community support was incredible from SaskTelPériple and exécutives were amazing, flexible and knowledgeableCompensation packagesA bit too sales focused

Benefits

Cons

Sales focused

Great for Benifits

I was at SaskTel for 16 years and moved within departments quit a few times. This is a great place to work if you are looking for good pay and benefits. They are very focused on sales.

Pros

Money and Benefits

Cons

Unrealistic sales goals.

I loved working with my peers and Customers at SaskTel.

My time at SaskTel was filled with many opportunities to provide great service to our Customers and to learn a myriad of skills and information. It was an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth.

Pros

Great benefits, work life balance, professional development opportunities

Cons

Little opportunity for advancement

Great People and environment

SaskTel is a great learning environment with exposure to many leading edge technology solutions. It is an extremely collaborative working environment

Good growth and development

A welcoming workplace with regular meetings and project updates. Working closely with the management team on various projects and development opportunities provided to give a good work life balance. Amazing benefits provided for full time staff.

Very friendly environment to work

Was responsible for OSS/BSS planing for the entire company which included Planning, Architecting and evolving the OSS/BSS by either new COTS systems or building in-house capabilities

Challenging work

Challenging work in designing and implementing AFP printer driver, supporting CRB+ billing, porting Martens to multiple target platforms (at Sasktel International). All Cobol on various platforms, including MicroFocus.

Great place to work friendly staff outgoing family life style

Great place to work winky reason why left is of management choices and certain employees other then that loved working there lots of room to move up and great pay would love to be back there

Jobs at Sasktel

See more jobs

Excellent

Great company to work for. I wish government understands that and keep it public. As compared to other peivate companies around, Sasktel is far better in terms of job security, job fulfillment, and work-life balance.

Pros

Crown corporation

Cons

Less opportunities to grow

Great people to work with

I have a very good work group. We all get along and work well together. SaskTel has great benefits and my manager allows for a great work life balance.

Productive and Excellent place to work

Opportunity to growth within the role and with the organization. Good management flexible work hours and WFH . The people are generally helpful and happy which makes a good work environment.

Its a solid place to work.

Its challenging work, but at times frustrating due to in effective people or layers of red tape hindering progress. The people are generally helpful and happy which makes a good work environment.

I worked there 6 years, but it only took 6 months of changes to destroy my health and drive me out

SaskTel hates its employees and wants to grind them into the dust. Low-level management in my experience was great, but anyone above that is just your standard corporate stooge who doesn't care about anyone. The jobs wants to chew you up, spit you out, and get rid of you as quickly as possible, because it's cheaper to hire noobies at the lower wage than to make the job decent for the skilled, experienced reps.

Typical day at work

Fast paced sales environment. Need to be energetic everyday to keep up with customers and the constant changes in technology. You need to be efficient, and knowledgable.

It is very fun place to work

This is great place, co-worked and management Very healthy work environment I am very proud to be part of this family Always care about your peer, specially the managers I wish I can stay here forever but willing to move province for kids future opportunity

I loved working at SaskTel

SaskTel provided me with numerous opportunities and training to work my way up to a great career. The company also has good benefits and promotes community involvement.

Stats

When all that matters is stats and sales and not customers and a job well done, then you have to question what you are doing. There is no work life balance, only demands and unrealistic expectations.

Productive and fun work place

I personally had a good experience working there. I moved and couldn't work remote.Team and culture were amazing. Absolutely wonderful place to work at. Incredible employee benefits and workplace environment.

productive and fun work environment

i am looking to work at a Starbucks in the near future, not to sure as to why other then the environment, and its just something that catches my interest i would also like to cook at restaurants and or serve.

Pros

fast Lerner

Cons

not zoom zoom fast

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sasktel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4