Saskatoon Open Door Society Inc. Employee Reviews

Very good
Volunteer Youth Study Group Tutor (Current Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK29 June 2017
This organization is fantastic. Helping English Second Language individuals is the company's aim, and I would definitely recommend volunteering or working with them.
It is okay
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK2 June 2017
Advancement options are very poor. Management is too lenient in allowing religious indiscretions at the workplace. Good thing as that they are very understanding and accommodation of people's personal, and school obligations.
typical day
Youth Facilitator Worker (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK30 March 2017
I would go to my desk and see what my agenda is for the day walk over to ymca and watch the youth do hip hop and then come back and do some more paper work it was very interesting especially the programs
Pros
Cons
rude co worker
Productive and fun workplace
Interpreter and Translator (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK31 January 2017
It was casual work, but I enjoyed working with people and learned about different cultures. Nice people, great learning experience about people and their lives in new country.
I enjoyed being at the front desk.
Front Desk Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK11 October 2016
I enjoyed welcoming everybody that walked through the door and especially enjoyed waving at the students when they were coming to class or leaving for the day.
Pros
Helping appreciative people.
Cons
The Administrative Assistant which trained me was condescending.