Saskatoon Community Clinic

Saskatoon Community Clinic Employee Reviews

Easy going environment to work
I liked the support from everybody. People are very professional. Everybody was willing to assist with whatever I needed, and on time. And we had time to bond over yoga and lunches.
Terrible management
This clinic could be awesome it is just being run by the wrong team.

The Human Resource person does not know what she is doing, the management in some of the departments are bullies. No training is given to new employees to help them succeed in their position. I give it a two thumbs down.
Love the Community Clinic Ethic
Extremely busy place, I was able to do a lot of little projects, I learned a lot about resources that are out there for people who are impoverished. I liked that these Dr's could actually spend the time that they need with their patients without pushing them out the door and moving on to the next patient. The Staff were fantastic that I worked with closely. The office has a paging system so people can be informed, several departments, lab, counselling, pharmacy, occupational therapy, they held informative staff assemblies and potlucks. The union was fun to be apart of. Even when i go in there still, it is just a great place to work and be apart of. I started off with CBS computer program, moved on to health suite, then was trained on the MedAccess EMR. This organization runs smoothly.
Pros
Tertiary Facility started by Tommy Douglas, the members have a vote on issues and who is on the board
Cons
Everything should be in one building, but some departments are down the alley.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saskatoon Community Clinic. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5