Saskatchewan Polytechnic

Saskatchewan Polytechnic Employee Reviews for Instructor

Instructor5 reviews
Canada5 reviews
Enbridge provided me with a solid foundation of using safety in my everyday life. I began to use safety methods everyday and still use them when working, driving and having fun with my family
Pros
Great People
Cons
Saskatchewan Polytechnic work culture is bad

They do not believe in education for their instructors, they do not protect their workers, they do not clean their buildings
Management is disorganized with little to no foresight. The organization is full of red tape, with an ineffective training program as upper management is over educated and under advised as to the scope of program provision being delivered at the organization. Work environment differs by department, but in general, after consultation with other department staff, work environment is stressful, and management favors electronics, nursing/ health technologies/ parts management programs. I wish I had not uprooted my life for this organization. They will do everything in their power to deceive you out of fair pay and benefits. constant relationship with union representation is essential to prevent wrong doing by management and HR.
I instructed Computer software classes to adults with no experience with computers. I then was recruited by the adult learning extension supervisor to deliver an Electricity Introduction program for company specific staff in the electrical industry.
Pros
teaching students to understand concepts & apply new knowledge to their work environments
saskpoly always make sure that their employees are well oriented and trained before letting them out for the actual work. paid orientation days, salary is within the desired range in sasakatchewan.
Pros
paid orientation