Saskatchewan Polytechnic

Saskatchewan Polytechnic Employee Reviews in Regina, SK

Regina, SK7 reviews
I think job satisfaction varies depending on the area you are working in. Some schools/departments have a great experience. Other areas are a work in progress.
This was a great place to have a work placement. I was still a student at the time, but the instructors would help give feedback when I needed it. I would recommend working here if you get the chance.
I enjoyed going to work everyday. The work was fulfilling and satisfying.
As a long term employee I felt like I should have meant more to them, but in the end I became invisible and meaningless. I learned some skills and made some friends but I would never work there again.
Pros
fitness cedntre
Cons
invisible
You get to bring out your own personality into the mix. The people you work with are very good in communicating with people and are well understanding.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
N/a
Enbridge provided me with a solid foundation of using safety in my everyday life. I began to use safety methods everyday and still use them when working, driving and having fun with my family
Pros
Great People
Cons
While being at Saskatchewan Polytechnical I was a student. The only work I did was improving my computer skills and any other skills I needed to work on. I enjoyed my experience and I am happy I was able to experience the oppurtunity. Worked on thinking skills in the mornings and the afternoon mostly consisted of computer skills. I also recieved another customer service certificate and strive to build my customer service skills.
Pros
building skills
Cons
not employment