A long time if you are an external applicant
It depends on what profession you're applying for. Often in nursing you can just contact the nursing manager of a unit and go in for an interview with her that way. The external postings on the website or quite sparse however if you know someone that can get you into the internal postings there are tons of them so you just have to tell them because they're always looking for people no matter what the news might say. And especially with this new reformulation of the health regen things are not going to be good with everything so you have to get that job yourself and usually if you walk in my name needs them on they will take you. if you know someone that can give you a reference who works for the Health Region that is awesome as well.
They apply for open postings within the health region.
- Does Saskatchewan Health Authority require background check?8 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Saskatchewan Health Authority?7 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Saskatchewan Health Authority a better place to wor…3 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Saskatchewan Health Authority?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Saskatchewan Health Authority?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Saskatchewan Health Authority?3 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Saskatchewan Health Authority?3 people answered
- How do you feel about the future of Saskatchewan Health Authority?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Saskatchewan Health Authority? How many vacation days do you get…2 people answered
- How is feedback from management delivered at Saskatchewan Health Authority?2 people answered