Saskatchewan Cancer Agency
View all Saskatchewan Cancer Agency reviews

Saskatchewan Cancer Agency

Saskatchewan Cancer Agency Employee Review

Loved working here

I worked with the Saskatchewan Cancer Agency for a little over 3 years, and it was one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Very good employer.

5.0Job security/advancement

good group of people

I enjoy the people I work with. Its a union environment so if you don't tick all the boxes when applying for positions within the Saskatchewan Cancery Agency, you don't qualify even if you have years of experience doing the same type of work outside of unionized companies!

Pros

Every 3rd friday off

Cons

6 months probationary period, so no benefits intil 6 months. Union environment

Excellent place to work

A typical day at work included creating purchase orders, entering invoices, ordering product and dealing with multiple maintenance issues. I have learned to multitask and deal with multiple projects and issues at the same time. Management of the department was good. Everyone is very awesome to work with considering the terms in which patients are there for. The hardest part of the job was seeing how sick people are and the whole aspect of cancer affecting so many lives. The most enjoyable part of the job was organizing construction projects, managing budgets and working with a lot of wonderful people.
Same location

Overall very happy with my experience as an employee

Overall enjoy coming to work every day, coworkers are very encouraging. Management encourages future education/growth potential. Able to function as an individual and as team member.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saskatchewan Cancer Agency. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.9Job security/advancement