Saskatchewan Blue Cross

Working at Saskatchewan Blue Cross: Latest Saskatchewan Blue Cross Reviews

Canada7 reviews

Very collaborative and excellent people to work with

Enjoyed every moment I spent at SBC. Loads of learning opportunities, highly efficient team, fast paced, motivated and always look out for their members and employees

No accountability, no integrity and no training

Really excited to be hired there, until it became apparent to me that I was a bandaid solution to a deep rooted problem. Very cliquey. If you don’t fit in 100%, you will be ostracized and cast out, regardless of whether or not you stand up for yourself with your superiors, who will just view you as a troublemaker instead of correcting the toxic workforce that is already there.

Pros

Hours were fine.

Cons

Everything else.

Great people and work life balance It is great working for a company that cares and helps so many. I was able to do meaningful work and paid well.

Pros

People

Inertia

The company has low maturity in terms of delivering strategy via projects. Their IS & T has significant inertia and does not fully appear to be projectized or ready for digital transformation and change. Buy-in is present but sense of urgency is sadly lacking. The PMO waffles between being supportive, controlling and directive depending on the situation resulting in mixed messages to sponsors and business owners. This is because the organization is still geared towards operations and not projects i.e the duality of matrix organizations has not sunk in.

Great workplace

I loved working for Saskatchewan Blue Cross, if I hadn't moved across the world I would have loved to stay. They had great benefits and the work life balance was amazing. They did a lot to make their employees feel comfortable.

Pros

Flexibility

Good workplace

Management team is easy to approach. All the co-workers are really nice. I met one of my best friends there. Enjoyed working there. Great workplace for everyone.

Productive, fun, enjoyable

Great work place. Very productive but also provides a balance for employees where we can enjoy coming to work. Encourages interactions with all departments with team building seminars and work lunches. Managers encourages employees to help them grow and provide learning material to help them gain more knowledge for the company. Beneficial for the employee and the company.

Pros

Very flexible hours to accommodate individuals who need it

Cons

lack of parking for employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saskatchewan Blue Cross. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement