SASH Employee Reviews

High turnover, poor managers
Frontline (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB21 November 2018
I have been working here for over 2 years. Management turnover is high and so is frontline staff. Coworkers not recognized for the good work that we do. Managers coming in from other agencies trying to change things abruptly without involving the staff and the clients. Frontline staff are the only ones who seem to care about the lives and well being of the people we support.
Pros
Work with great clients
Cons
Terrible managers, high turnover, lack of care, no support
Excellent pay & coworkers. Poor management.
DSWI (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB17 August 2018
I have been working here for several years. Good job while I spend time raising my family. Recently see a big change in management. New faces and think they know everything. They came from other agencies so either didn't have the skills to work there or want to come here and change everything and move up. Attitudes. Unfortunate as the staff here need support and just don't get it.

Job security is there especially when raising a family. They keep on poor performing staff so sometimes having to put up with terrible coworkers is a long-term problem in your worksite.
Pros
Good pay nice clients
Cons
Terrible new management and culture
Awesome Company
Community Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge, AB8 February 2018
Awesome Company Awesome Company, good with working with there employees, good pay, Awesome management, good training, helpful, good hours, flexible hours.