Sara Simply Sampling

Sara Simply Sampling Employee Reviews

I enjoyed the work it's just they sent us all over the city and the amount of gas we had to get to and from
Demo ambassador (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB9 December 2019
It was great at first until they started blaming me for stuff and then didn't pay me for the rest of my hours and then couldn't even call me to tell me that I no longer work there kept taking me off schedule and then when I finally confronted them they're like Yap took me in the conference room and said we're not paying you another paycheck because we've noticed you miss him hours you left too early during your shift and then when I called the hotline and they said that I sold out that I can leave and go home I got blamed for it and then I got fired
Great company. Super supportive. Family owned and run so they care.
Product Sampler (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC22 May 2019
Been with Sara since before Christmas but they are a super-solid company to work for. Good communication and support. Scheduling generally well in advance. Strong reputation with their locations which needs to be respected. Good pay and in a timely manner. I know it may sound like I’m a Sara employee but I’m an independent contractor like all their demonstrators are.
Pros
Good pay. Great support.
Cons
Only weekend shifts.
Great Company, Great Employees, Lots of Fun
Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB22 April 2019
I've been working at Sara Simply Sampling for the past 3 years now. Over those three years there has been a lot of growth in not only the company but in my position as well. I feel valued by the management team and have thankfully, formed some really great friendships with the other workers.

The hours are great - the management team was great with working on me and being flexible with my hours and with booking my vacation time as well.
Pros
Benefits, Vacation Time, Friendly Staff & Management
Cons
Short lunch (30 minutes only)