Saputo logo

Saputo Pay & benefits reviews

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

Ok

Good job no union so they do what they want to employees. Good pay lots of ot. Unfair Treatment. Lots of favoritism. Night shift is too hard. To much work. .......................................................

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Bad management

Official response from Saputo

20 April 2021
We appreciate that you took time out of your day to provide feedback. Fostering a work culture that is fair, inclusive and engaging is a priority for us, and we're sorry to hear that your experience did not match our standards. We thank you for your feedback as it helps us evaluate where improvements may be needed.

bonne ambiance de travail,

travail de 12h de nuit est pas facile avec deux enfants en charge

Pros

salaire

Cons

12h de nuit

Le secteur d'activité entraîne des horaires de travail plus compliqué

Cette entreprise est en croissance elle aussi et pour la réorganisation, elle ferme des usines.

Pros

Travail d'Ă©quipe

Cons

Certains jeunes employés plus compliqués à gérer.

Great company to work for

Worked at this company for a long time, I have nothing bad to say. Went on about my job on a daily basis and one day I was told that my services were no longer needed.

Pros

Great salary

Cons

Sales management all need to take a course on how to manage people.

Great pay cheques, some good staff

It felt like my soul died every time I walked in for a 12 hour night shift. There were great employees and people I'll be friends with for life, but management was atrocious.

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

management sucks

Bonne environnement de travail

Ce n'est pas tout à fait se que je recherche les gens sont gentils les patron aussi endroit très bruyant

Pros

Assurance

Cons

Horaires

Très bonne expérience multidisciplinaires

Travail très intéressant. Un bon mélange entre les tâches administratives de routine et les ressources humaines. J'y ai appris à travailler avec AS-400.

Pros

Avantages sociaux

Cons

Horaire fixe

stock and order

look after order of milk and order product for stores up sell product clean .They work around my other jobs ,why I did its, nice work and the benefits were pay in full.

Environnement de travail agréable et productif

Les heures supplémentaires que je fais chez Saputo dans mon département ne me permet pas d'équilibrer ma vie familiale.

Pros

Avantage sociaux interessant

Cons

Heures Suplementaires non payé

very good company

big company, nice people and good salary. but only 36 hours a week therefore, I am looking for more wok and extra income to cover my growing expenses.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Jobs at Saputo

See more jobs

Great company to work for

Sales and marketing firm in the Dairy industry for the major grocery, department stores and drug store across Canada. The most enjoyable company to work for with fantastic employees. I was responsible for developing accounts to represent our major brand and to ensure its sell thru with a product knowledge training and prime shelf space negotiating. Challenging deadlines with sales projections to attain was what I thrived upon. This was an ever changing fast paced and thrilling work style environment.

Pros

great benefits

Great Work Environment

Flexibility on hours Underpaid vs. Competitors Most employees leave for increments greater than $20K Great Benefits and Stock plan

Fun place and good pay

It's a great place to work, however due to shortage of work at times job security is a concern for newer employees. Co-workers were great to work with and management is excellent.

Pros

Salary

Cons

Job Security

Overall good

If you enjoy order picking work and warehouse environment then you will enjoy your time spent at Saputo. 3 30 minute breaks Co workers are nice

Pros

Good pay/union

Cons

Lay offs/shift change

labourer

long days, great family, awesome benefits, good wages. Room to grow within the company. Hardest part is working on cement for 12 hrs a day three days in a row. Love the challenges and changes every day.

No work/life balance

It is a great environment for benefits, stock options, and retirement savings. Not a positive environment for growth, not personally or professionally. Little training or procedural precedence was offered. Feedback was only offered if something was done negatively, no reviews of your strengths or weeknesses were offered to learn from. The rules were different for everyone.

environnement agreable et bonne compagnie

c'etais un bon travail ,un travail de rapidiite d'execution ont travaillaient souvent en equipes de 2 j'ai beaucoup apris sur les fromages,les sortes leur gout c'est un monde incroyable a connaitre.Bonne collaboration en general avec mes coequipiers .L'aspect le plus difficile du poste est la rapiditer mais ont addaptent des techniques avec le temps et la salubriter tres exigent pour devenir ASEP il faut beaucoup de travail assidus.C'etait comme si ont etaient une petite familles les gens s'entaidaient entre eux

Cons

pause de15 min et 35 marche a monter environ 10 min de pause

productive place to work

Fun place to work most days. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. Pizza lunches for the whole company every 3 months.

N/a

Great company! They provide a pension and health benefits. Very important. Great employees. Go above and beyond to get the job done. Supportive management team.

Take it for what it is

Lack of trust and leadership from managers. No cooperation with other departments. Office goosip and politics are poor

Pros

salary

Cons

lack of trust. Some managers lack of understanding the business. Not loyal to their employees

Stressfull environment

Not a fun place to work. You are a babysitter for machine operators when they don't feel like working. Company is short staffed in all departments.If you get to have all your breaks in a day, you had a good day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement