Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo Employee Reviews for Production Worker

Production

They’re looking for workers big time. no one wanna work there cause it’s a village,It’s a small town. If you’re a immigrant watch out! The management’s good but the co-worker are racist. I work there for a year and some workers wasn’t even say hello to me!

Cons

Horrible schedule

Poor work culture decent pay

Easy work, decent pay, high turnover rate. Ok, in the short run , but not ideal for a ling term job as you will encounter some serious characters working here

Great people except for upper management

It used to be a fun environment until a few years ago when a couple of new plant managers came in & totally destroyed the atmosphere. Neither one has ever worked in a dairy & are totally oblivious on how to run one. Saputo promotes family values, while that maybe true in Montreal it's definitely not in Burnaby. They intimidate, bully & push you so they can earn their bonus. Don't complain to HR because they're not going to assist. Never have I've seen morale so low & what was once a great place to work has now become a place of despair.

Hard work and no life!

If you want to work and make money, this is a good place. But if you want to have a work life balance, look for another company. Management is always fighting with the union, it doesn't feel like the company cares about the employees! I spent 4 years working hard on a rotating shifts and when I left the management refused to give me a work reference citing privacy issues !

Pros

Wage and money

Cons

No life, bad management and very physical work that lead to injury over time.

very busy industry

typical day was making different kinds of cheese, Learned what kind of cheeses they make and the process it undergoes before reaching public. Management wasn't around on the floor very much as workers are extremely knowledgeable of tasks to be preformed. Co-workers are hard working and reliable people. Hardest part is standing for long periods of time. I enjoyed all the samples of cheese you got to try

Pros

great pay, cheese samples

Cons

long periods of standing

ok company but !!!

great company but management is bad, managers care about their bonuses only. if you decide to work in Calgary expect the worst management in the industry,scare tactics and firing is very normal. over all you probably will be just getting a job not a career.

Pros

benefit and pay.

Cons

work load, no family time.

Jobs at Saputo