Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo Employee Reviews for Packager

Interesting place

I really enjoyed the work, but found management to be lacking in basic person to person skills. Great pay, great benefits. No real rotation of shifts in certain departments. As for job security, if you want to do factory work you must go into it knowing your a number.

Fast pace, long shifts, good pay!

I was a student working at Saputo, the pay was great for saving for my tuition. The downside is very long shifts but work is manageable. Management was very organized as well as professional.

productive and fun work place,

reliable hours 8 10 and 12 hr shifts great people to work with , many different personalitlies great for self thinkers, during slow times they will find something for you to do instead of seanding you home.

Stressful but Fun

Unfortunately I was only able to work here for 8 months before having to move but I loved working here. The work is fast paced, you're on you feet for long hours and you're usually very sore and tired by the time you finish your shift but after some time, everyone there really feels like family. There's certainly a work place culture down on the factory floor but if you stick it out this can be a very fun place to work. This is a place where birthdays are celebrated, co-workers come together for Christmas pot lucks and people look out for each other. It can be stressful and you will have to be able to carry a heavy load and work efficiently but it's the best place I've ever worked at.

High potential for permanent is false advertisement.

The statement of high potential for permanent becomes false in the interview stage. Management said they never know when a contract will be extended and it is a risk if looking for permanent. I was grateful for the honesty though.

Cons

Misleading job ad

must work weekends mandoryovertime1 or 2 day break between shifts

must work weekend mandatory overtime 1 or 2 day breaks between shifts management borderline bosses borderline poor maintance practices below average

Pros

a job

Negative atmosphere

The only good thing about this company is the wage. Horrible atmosphere where everyone is so miserable and negative towards company, management and to co-workers.

Pros

Wage

Cons

Negative atmosphere

Jobs at Saputo