Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo Employee Reviews for Order Picker

3.9Pay & benefits

Ok

Good job no union so they do what they want to employees. Good pay lots of ot. Unfair Treatment. Lots of favoritism. Night shift is too hard. To much work. .......................................................

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Bad management

Official response from Saputo

20 April 2021
We appreciate that you took time out of your day to provide feedback. Fostering a work culture that is fair, inclusive and engaging is a priority for us, and we're sorry to hear that your experience did not match our standards. We thank you for your feedback as it helps us evaluate where improvements may be needed.

Don’t even bother...

Started out working in cheese production before they built the new plant and up until then it was half decent with a fair pay and crew size. Went to s#!t immediately in new plant from going to producing 10 blocks an hour to 36 with same size crew being expected to take on 3x the workload for no extra pay and leaving machines half broken during production making us work even harder to point of exhaustion because management was too incompetent to order adequate replacement parts. Also 90% of managers here are mannerless hot-heads with god complexes. Politics played a huge role in me almost getting to keep a bid in a different department longer than 2 weeks because they “forgot” someone with same seniority got their bid in late. Horrible place to work if you like having time for your family or have any self respect.

Pros

Chocolate milks and sometimes Gatorade’s to help yourself too in fridge

Cons

Almost everything

Official response from Saputo

15 March 2021
Thank you for sharing a review. We always aim to deliver an excellent working experience and working conditions. We appreciate that you took the time to bring this to our attention. We'll use the feedback to investigate further.

Disadvantageous for 'Outsiders'

Sketchy Cold Over Promising Overrated set up to fail? set up to succeed? Very Exclusive Unreliable Equipment Unreasonable Evaluation broken and fixed

Horrible management

Management lies to you constantly, especially HR. HR lies to you and ignores your calls and emails and screws you over if it benefits the company. Supervisors are mostly good though

Pros

Salary

Productive and fun environment

It's a great place to work with many benefits including insurance group, employees activities like soccer, bbq in summer and water parks once a year. The workplace culture is strong.

Pros

Great ethic of values

Cons

Too much overtime

Decent Experience

Very Physical job, heavy lifting, tedious and heavy workload, various temperature changes working in cooler and freezer environment Management tries to impose lots of unfair rules on employees trying to push for numbers. Supervisors are nice but have a limited capability to aid their workers with scheduling issues. Workplace culture overall is good plenty of hard-working friendly people. The Wages are good and its a good place to get yourself together financially.

Pros

Free Lunches, Friendly environment with employees

Cons

Cold Temperatures, Schedule

paid the bills

Job I kept while in college, it was more of a frat house than a place of business. Your advancement was based on who you were friendly with. I was there because it fit into my school schedule

Unproductive and demoralized

At the begining of the shift there would be not enough equipment for all employees to use. This would create a debate on who would use which peice of equipment, and the results were unpleasant. This lead to the misuse of the equiment. There was no supervision for the evening shift which lead to more issues. I learned how to use power equipment such as the counterbalanced forklift, the narrow isle forklift, and the power pallet truck. My co-workers and I did get along, with a few inciedents. The hardest part of this job was to find certain products that were always out of sight. The most enjoyable part of the job was the slower days.

Pros

gave me experiences on powered equipment

Cons

attitude and atmoshere were always negative

steady job

buy saputo products its good. always work to do keeps you busy

Jobs at Saputo