Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo Employee Reviews for Machine Operator

Good place with good people

Great place to work,was like a big family.They are very safety oriented with the products to ensure the quality of the dairy was the best we could make. And also safety oriented with the employees.So if you are a person who takes pride in your work it’s a great place to work.

best place to work if you are from East Asia

one of the best companies but very terrible work place, if you are from East Asia then this is the right place for you since most officers and production employees are from Eastern Asia and you will be treated good

Pros

fair pay & benefits

Cons

favoritism / racism

Official response from Saputo

20 April 2021
Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We strive to provide our employees across the globe with equal opportunities and a sense of belonging, regardless of their background, experience or beliefs. We have zero-tolerance for any form of racism. We would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss with you. Please contact us directly at saputo@saputo.com to provide more information.

fast paced

good working atmosphere, lots of people who share a common goal, good initiatives to work together in harmony, cooperation is vital in the workplace, safety of workers is top priority

Pros

good benefits

workplace culture

Saputo is one of the major dairy producers in the company they employ multicultural workers who are willing to work and grow with them. a typical day at work is fun and knowledgeable.

Product and a fun place to work

Saputo had a great family environment. The supervisors were professional and handled accordingly. The pay was good and the houres were there for people that wanted them.

Pros

free lunches

Cons

small lunch room

cafeteria calm and relaxing place to unwind

working on 3 machines with a partner,co workers great set of guys,learned to trouble shoot different machines with no machanics,management lets us do our job and over see,s product departure,hardest part of the job to clear the machines of product before it starts to get backed up,most enjoyable part of the job is the people and management I work with(night shift)

Pros

free coffee and milk in cafeteria

Cons

two people on three machines when very busy, should be three people

good company to work for

to start with shift meetings we are all on the same page employees be came friends management became aware of each persons best quality learning to operate autopallitizer meeting up with each other after work

Jobs at Saputo