Saputo

Saputo Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

A very fast paced environment.

I worked part time. We were responsible for taking customers orders via phone, fax and email. We also compiled information about Holidays, especially with larger customers.

fatih

it's been a while ago I left Saputo in 2011. memory is good good company and people to work with. very reliable people were there and company. managers were awesome.

Amazing place to work

Great place and learning. Friendly as well as professional. Take care of staff and understand the requirements. Would never wanna leave this company

great place to work when I started then changes in management and it went downhill from there

I loved taking calls and speaking to customers. Management was on your butt if you left your desk even to go to the washroom. And got on your case if you were 1 minute late.

Pros

free dairy stuff

Cons

strict management

Not a good place to work

Management is unwilling to learn or listen to employees. There was no incentive to be more productive as there was absolutely no way of advancing in the company. There was no union and when the employees wanted to start one, HR effectively shut it down and fired the person who was most vocal. Terrible place to work!!

Productive and Fun

I enjoyed my coworkers most in this job. We all worked as a team and we were a well oiled machine. Management provided appreciation days, barbeques, t-shirts, mugs, etc. They listened and worked with me in my training of their system.

Pros

Lunches, Barbeques, T-shirts

Cons

Some times the weather didn't cooperate

No work/life balance

It is a great environment for benefits, stock options, and retirement savings. Not a positive environment for growth, not personally or professionally. Little training or procedural precedence was offered. Feedback was only offered if something was done negatively, no reviews of your strengths or weeknesses were offered to learn from. The rules were different for everyone.

worst Company ever to work for in Calgary, Ab call center

The only good thing with Saputo is benefits but every company has that.1. Poorly managed and managers who are in experienced and don't care about the workers.2. Don't promote with in the company. They made me work at a job for over a month, I was thinking I was going to get the promotion then they hired someone else but yet was going to force me todo and train the new guy.3. Lots of gossip in the office from co-workers. When you confront the manager about it she doesn't want to get involved. But managers are supposed to manage the department.

Pros

nothing

Cons

everything

Jobs at Saputo