Saputo logo
Saputo
Happiness score is 57 out of 100Below average

Saputo Employee Reviews in Trenton, ON

Busy fast paced work enviroment

Good place to work fair pay good benefits coworkers got along well training was good and kept up to date. If there is a saputo close buy I would recommend seeking employment with them to anybody

Pros

Always doing things for empoyees

Official response from Saputo

24 December 2020
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. We're thrilled that you loved your experience working at Saputo. Thank you also for the comments about work-life balance. We care about employees' well-being and endeavour to provide the best possible conditions to achieve this healthy work-life balance. We'll strive to get better and we wish you all the best in the future.

good workplace with good friends

Can increases the skill with experienced persons. Management, floor workers and others all staff are very nice and friendly. most enjoyable things that lunch break fun LOL..!

Very family oriented and compassionate company. Too bad Trenton plant is closing. Wonderful people to work for and good benefits. Easy to access from 401.

Pros

Free cheese :)

Cons

Plant closure - Trenton

Closed Plant

I enjoyed my time there. Good people, and flexible hours for some departments. Plant closing in September lead me to leave for greener pastures. Old facility.

Good friendly people

Great working environment Friendly people. Fast past. Sometimes stressful. Easy going. Challenging some days but overall great place to work. Good Pay.

Interesting place

I really enjoyed the work, but found management to be lacking in basic person to person skills. Great pay, great benefits. No real rotation of shifts in certain departments. As for job security, if you want to do factory work you must go into it knowing your a number.

The place is being shut down in September so not much to say

Look for work elsewhere as they are shutting down in September anyway people are great most of management also but it ends in Trenton in September 25th.

productive and fun work place,

reliable hours 8 10 and 12 hr shifts great people to work with , many different personalitlies great for self thinkers, during slow times they will find something for you to do instead of seanding you home.

Stressful but Fun

Unfortunately I was only able to work here for 8 months before having to move but I loved working here. The work is fast paced, you're on you feet for long hours and you're usually very sore and tired by the time you finish your shift but after some time, everyone there really feels like family. There's certainly a work place culture down on the factory floor but if you stick it out this can be a very fun place to work. This is a place where birthdays are celebrated, co-workers come together for Christmas pot lucks and people look out for each other. It can be stressful and you will have to be able to carry a heavy load and work efficiently but it's the best place I've ever worked at.

very busy industry

typical day was making different kinds of cheese, Learned what kind of cheeses they make and the process it undergoes before reaching public. Management wasn't around on the floor very much as workers are extremely knowledgeable of tasks to be preformed. Co-workers are hard working and reliable people. Hardest part is standing for long periods of time. I enjoyed all the samples of cheese you got to try

Pros

great pay, cheese samples

Cons

long periods of standing

Fairly productive, always busy, there was always something to do. Wonderful staff members

Very productive work place where it was constantly busy and I was always given a job to do and was never standing around trying to figure out something to do. The staff members were amazing and easy to work with and very helpful. Management was also very helpful and were amazing to work with. The most enjoyable part about the job is that I was always doing something and never had to question what my task was because either I was given it or took the initiative to start working on something.

Pros

Good staff members, good pay, great hours.

Cons

Very hot workplace, A lot of dangers if not careful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement