Saputo logo
Saputo
Happiness score is 57 out of 100Below average

Saputo Employee Reviews in Georgetown, ON

Productive and interesting work place in willing experience

A typical day at work included to take samples by swabbing all the production lines parts that were involved with the product to assure " Zero" contamination at the beginning of the process, after we had to collate samples from each line to check Fat and Total solids as well to place them for microbiological procedure. The management most of the time were there to assure all the procedure was accordingly with the requirements. Saputo is a Multicultural company and the most enjoyable part of the job it was gaining experience in the Food environment and how to complete with Quality system installed in the process.

Very Stressful

1)Very strong politics. You have to learn how to kiss to get recognized, you have to fake yourself. 2)One person died due to covid and 20 are positve. 3)Most workers are related to each other, so expect un skilled people doing their job.

Pros

Bad management

Cons

Strong politics

Fast past enviroment

If you do not like fast past environment, this company is not for you.But it is a good company to work for, good benefits, verry well paied, good working inviroment. If you are doing what you are hiered for, you will be OK, but if you try to get smart...... that is diferent story. I personally love working for the company. Have been employed for 16 years and every day I go to work with joy. with with joy

Pros

Advantage, stable company with product have been forever on the market and will be there forever

Cons

Disadvantage, cold 😀

Great workplace

Saputo has always been a great workplace. It is a place for growth and improvement. Shipping and receiving department is high pace and requires you to be flexible and able to multitask.

Amazing place to work

Great place and learning. Friendly as well as professional. Take care of staff and understand the requirements. Would never wanna leave this company

Great work place

Great place to work. Most management are good. Pay is good, benefits are better than most. Night shift is fast paced, but semi relaxed as well. Starting off you would be nights or afternoons. It is a union job, ( in halton hills anyways ) most of you're fellow employees are decent people, easy to get along with, and most are willing to help with just about anything. No regrets

A very fast paced environment.

I worked part time. We were responsible for taking customers orders via phone, fax and email. We also compiled information about Holidays, especially with larger customers.

overall a great employer

overall this is a great company to work for. they do tend to promote from within but you must push for this. the hours are long in some areas and at some times of the year.

Good environment. Everyone is treated like a family member.

A typical day of work would be me starting a 3:30 pm and then staying till 2:00 pm. I learned better team management skills and what a great culture based company Saputo really is. This job was not difficult and I loved coming to work every single day but had to leave because of school but as of now I can work full time.

Pros

Company, people, pay

Fast-paced working environment

Saputo is a very great place to work if you are willing to work in a fast-paced, but friendly environment. Management is very open, and easy to get along with.

Jobs at Saputo

in Georgetown, ON
See more jobs

Productive and Fun

I enjoyed my coworkers most in this job. We all worked as a team and we were a well oiled machine. Management provided appreciation days, barbeques, t-shirts, mugs, etc. They listened and worked with me in my training of their system.

Pros

Lunches, Barbeques, T-shirts

Cons

Some times the weather didn't cooperate

Very good company with a long family history

Saputo employs a large amount of people from the Georgetown community and supports the local area with a donated ice rink in a new rec center in Georgetown. It is a very modernized plant with many upgrades to the process and facility. They offer competitive wages and benifets at all levels.

Pros

All good

Cons

No negatives

Must be able to work in cold conditions!

A typical day would consists of loading and off loading trailers with skids of milk. Most co-workers are willing to give a helping hand! Hardest part of the job would be order picking!

wonderful team to work with.

Learned how to time manage better. Developed a great rapport with my team and customers.

Pros

Friendly, family oriented

Professional Environment

Very professional environment. Lacks more opportunity for internal advancement.

Fast paced and fun, A great place to work

Saputo is a great place to work. Very team oriented environment, great managers and human recourse team. Hardest part of the job is shift work, the most enjoyable part of the job would be setting goals for daily operations and exceeding them.

Pros

Great pay and benifits

Cons

Shift work

fun and interesting job with variety everyday

would go in 2 hours before show and do commercials and show prepwhere i learned writing and producing of commercials. got along with all the other announcers

Pros

being involved with the community

Cons

low pay

company thinks in his workers

I received training in several machines. It is a busy place and heavy things to carry, but the company support you with good treatment.

Pros

hot drinks and dairy products free.

Cons

schedule weekends evening.

Productive/ fun place to work

Fast pace, lots of planning involved, great coworkers, long hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement