Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo Employee Reviews in Edmonton, AB

fast paced and smelly

always smells like bad milk because of leaks and lots of physical labor but if you're smart about how you do this job you'll never go to the gym again.

fast paced

good working atmosphere, lots of people who share a common goal, good initiatives to work together in harmony, cooperation is vital in the workplace, safety of workers is top priority

Pros

good benefits

Great Atmosphere

Many great things to say about my time at saputo from good pay, employees, salary etc. I definitely learned hardwork due to saputo being categorized as a labour job, I most enjoyed the staff that I shared my experiences with throughout the typical day.

Horrible management

Management lies to you constantly, especially HR. HR lies to you and ignores your calls and emails and screws you over if it benefits the company. Supervisors are mostly good though

Pros

Salary

Company Culture

Best Place to work , When they say Family run and be treated as Family , its True Here. You can get Promoted and advance your career as needed.Great Social Events that happen throughout the Year.

If you are a guy then you need not apply

they are striving for gender diversity, but are forgetting about all the other types of employment inequities. The dairy industry is in massive decline, and the company refuses to acknowledge other plant-based milks.

Pros

good people to work with

Cons

the Canadian division leadership is a mess and is hung up on disciplining everyone

Work is fun but management not concerned about employees

The pay and benefits were very good but management tends to go for favoritism and not effort and sacrifice. Union is always pro management as well as HR. They rather see you suffer and leave. The ones who doesn't do much effort will always be rewarded as they never made mistakes. Too much politics.

Pros

Benefits and pay

Cons

Too much politics and favoritism

Great job in terms of pay and benefits

A typical day here consisted of putting your head down and getting to it. Nothing complicated here: be on time, work hard, and help the team get things done.

Benefits

Quiet days in an individual office

Typical day a Saputo i would get a box of mail and sort through organizing them into routes and proper dates following up organizing them into proper cabinets. The management at this company is extremely organized and understanding plus accommodating. Everyone is the many is kind, understanding and gives you the help you need. The hardest part of the job is how busy it can get and trying to say in order and the most enjoyably part is the employees and how kind they are.

Pros

Potlucks and team bonding

Cons

Can often times be boring

cold place with fast pace environment

A cold place with fast pace environment. I have learned there how to build orders with different types of milk, cheese, yogurt, pizza toppings and etc.

Jobs at Saputo

in Edmonton, AB
See more jobs

Overoll good company

Big organization, always proud to work there. busy place. Nice learning opportunities. good benefits like rrsp and company share plans. new management.

I loved my job

I loved everyday that I worked for Saputo. The only down fall was when Head office closed our department and moved the work to Montreal as part of their ongoing strive for efficiency within the company

Pros

I loved what I did

Cons

fear of department moving to Montreal

results driven, fast paced environment focused on efficiency and time management

A typical day at work includes allocating manpower as needed based on the day's workload, coordinating logistic requirements with Dispatch, Shunt Driver(s), and Outside Carriers, providing customer satisfaction through on-time delivery, meeting 100% customer fill rate expectations, Auditing/Managing employee performance, delegating work to sanitation staff in compliance with food safety regulations, and maintain an injury-free workplace through leadership and enforcement of health & safety processes.

Pros

company functions (Christmas party, corporate challenge competition, annual company hockey tournament, department lunches), bonus incentives and education assistance program

Cons

limited opportunity for advancement

Top Dairy supplier in North America

Great work environment with a lot of friendly staff and outgoing management team willing to help and guide there employees to excel in there career in sales.

Pros

Great products to sell

Cons

There are none

Very serious people orientated to result and client satisfaction

Very serious people orientated to result and client satisfaction. It is not only company I wrked that is almost all companyes I was worked if you need more detailes just send the question to me , I have a lots of educations , knowllegs and skills and it can take too muuch time to describe everything

Pros

all was good

Cons

all was good

Take it for what it is

Lack of trust and leadership from managers. No cooperation with other departments. Office goosip and politics are poor

Pros

salary

Cons

lack of trust. Some managers lack of understanding the business. Not loyal to their employees

Mismanaged, disorganized, too many departments looking out for their own

This place had so much potential for being a great company to work for, but the lack of support from management, mistakes made by other departments made the job impossible. Having angry customers call because they didn't receive their product, or product was missing or shorted was a regular occurrence, yet there was little willingness from other departments to help these customers out, especially if they were small. Constant battle to hold on to customers.

Pros

Benefits, salary

Cons

Mismanaged, disorganized, no customer service, lack of support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement