Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Poor work culture decent pay

Easy work, decent pay, high turnover rate. Ok, in the short run , but not ideal for a ling term job as you will encounter some serious characters working here

Same role

Production

They’re looking for workers big time. no one wanna work there cause it’s a village,It’s a small town. If you’re a immigrant watch out! The management’s good but the co-worker are racist. I work there for a year and some workers wasn’t even say hello to me!

Cons

Horrible schedule
Same role

Great people except for upper management

It used to be a fun environment until a few years ago when a couple of new plant managers came in & totally destroyed the atmosphere. Neither one has ever worked in a dairy & are totally oblivious on how to run one. Saputo promotes family values, while that maybe true in Montreal it's definitely not in Burnaby. They intimidate, bully & push you so they can earn their bonus. Don't complain to HR because they're not going to assist. Never have I've seen morale so low & what was once a great place to work has now become a place of despair.
Same location

Took time to self isolate, got fired.

I took a Covid test, came back negative, followed the governments 14 day self isolation protocol and when I asked when I could return to work I was told that they were “slowing down” for the winter season and that I had been let go. I thought after 4 months my job would be protected but I guess not. They’re still “hiring urgently” for my position till this day. Thank you Saputo for letting Canadians starve during this pandemic 👍 Supervisors also touch product/employees with their bare hands and eat cheese on the production floor.

Pros

Easy work

Cons

Don’t get sick or they’ll fire you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement

Compare Saputo with

• Saputo
  • Poor work culture decent pay