Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Ok

Good job no union so they do what they want to employees. Good pay lots of ot. Unfair Treatment. Lots of favoritism. Night shift is too hard. To much work. .......................................................

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Bad management

1.0Job security/advancement

Official response from Saputo

20 April 2021
We appreciate that you took time out of your day to provide feedback. Fostering a work culture that is fair, inclusive and engaging is a priority for us, and we're sorry to hear that your experience did not match our standards. We thank you for your feedback as it helps us evaluate where improvements may be needed.

Same role

Don’t even bother...

Started out working in cheese production before they built the new plant and up until then it was half decent with a fair pay and crew size. Went to s#!t immediately in new plant from going to producing 10 blocks an hour to 36 with same size crew being expected to take on 3x the workload for no extra pay and leaving machines half broken during production making us work even harder to point of exhaustion because management was too incompetent to order adequate replacement parts. Also 90% of managers here are mannerless hot-heads with god complexes. Politics played a huge role in me almost getting to keep a bid in a different department longer than 2 weeks because they “forgot” someone with same seniority got their bid in late. Horrible place to work if you like having time for your family or have any self respect.

Pros

Chocolate milks and sometimes Gatorade’s to help yourself too in fridge

Cons

Almost everything

Official response from Saputo

15 March 2021
Thank you for sharing a review. We always aim to deliver an excellent working experience and working conditions. We appreciate that you took the time to bring this to our attention. We'll use the feedback to investigate further.
Same role

Disadvantageous for 'Outsiders'

Sketchy Cold Over Promising Overrated set up to fail? set up to succeed? Very Exclusive Unreliable Equipment Unreasonable Evaluation broken and fixed
Same location

Good company, easy job, well paid

Great company,nice job,well paid No stress, do your work, get your pay , go home Lots of pizza lunch, You get free pizza almost everyday 100 % benefits 2 barbecues every year Lots of work and overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement