Saputo
Happiness score is 59 out of 100

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Ok

Good job no union so they do what they want to employees. Good pay lots of ot. Unfair Treatment. Lots of favoritism. Night shift is too hard. To much work. .......................................................

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Bad management

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

20 April 2021
We appreciate that you took time out of your day to provide feedback. Fostering a work culture that is fair, inclusive and engaging is a priority for us, and we're sorry to hear that your experience did not match our standards. We thank you for your feedback as it helps us evaluate where improvements may be needed.

Same role

Don’t even bother...

Started out working in cheese production before they built the new plant and up until then it was half decent with a fair pay and crew size. Went to s#!t immediately in new plant from going to producing 10 blocks an hour to 36 with same size crew being expected to take on 3x the workload for no extra pay and leaving machines half broken during production making us work even harder to point of exhaustion because management was too incompetent to order adequate replacement parts. Also 90% of managers here are mannerless hot-heads with god complexes. Politics played a huge role in me almost getting to keep a bid in a different department longer than 2 weeks because they “forgot” someone with same seniority got their bid in late. Horrible place to work if you like having time for your family or have any self respect.

Pros

Chocolate milks and sometimes Gatorade’s to help yourself too in fridge

Cons

Almost everything

15 March 2021
Thank you for sharing a review. We always aim to deliver an excellent working experience and working conditions. We appreciate that you took the time to bring this to our attention. We'll use the feedback to investigate further.
Same role

Horrible management

Management lies to you constantly, especially HR. HR lies to you and ignores your calls and emails and screws you over if it benefits the company. Supervisors are mostly good though

Pros

Salary

Same location

Great experience from day 1.

I enjoyed my time at Saputo.People, pay, benefits, employee store, discounts, free lunches. Management has always been great as well! Great, positive working environment.

1 March 2022
Thank you for your review and positive words about Saputo! We are humbled that you described your time with us as great. We rely on employees like you to make countless contributions that make a difference. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement