Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Interesting place

I really enjoyed the work, but found management to be lacking in basic person to person skills. Great pay, great benefits. No real rotation of shifts in certain departments. As for job security, if you want to do factory work you must go into it knowing your a number.

2.0Job security/advancement

Same role

Fast pace, long shifts, good pay!

I was a student working at Saputo, the pay was great for saving for my tuition. The downside is very long shifts but work is manageable. Management was very organized as well as professional.
Same roleSame location

productive and fun work place,

reliable hours 8 10 and 12 hr shifts great people to work with , many different personalitlies great for self thinkers, during slow times they will find something for you to do instead of seanding you home.
Same location

Busy fast paced work enviroment

Good place to work fair pay good benefits coworkers got along well training was good and kept up to date. If there is a saputo close buy I would recommend seeking employment with them to anybody

Pros

Always doing things for empoyees

Cons

Official response from Saputo

24 December 2020
Thank you for leaving us such a lovely review. We're thrilled that you loved your experience working at Saputo. Thank you also for the comments about work-life balance. We care about employees' well-being and endeavour to provide the best possible conditions to achieve this healthy work-life balance. We'll strive to get better and we wish you all the best in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement