Saputo logo
Saputo

Saputo

Saputo Employee Review

Great

Very good company to work for!! Very professional very caring excellent benefits learned so much working at Saputo at the beginning it was a teal family everyone was very close then it change once we moved but still a great company to work for.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same location

Level Professionalism and ability to communicate vision and strategy

Mgmt team lost in day to day. partners take advantage of this weakness. Recommendation work for a Saputo Partner you well have much more job security

26 April 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear that your experience did not meet your expectations. Please feel free to contact us with more details.
Same location

Good environment and friendly people to work with

Very organized in their on board process, clear communication, good benefits and rewards, a lot of sports and social activities. Only problem: difficult to advance.

Pros

Activities for employers

Cons

Difficult to get a promotion

5 March 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with us. Regarding advancement, we know that everyone’s development journey can look a little different. So we strive to create a work experience that allows each team member to learn and grow in their own way. We're sorry if your experience did not reflect this and wish you all the best in the future.

Environnement est correcte

Je suis vraiment déçu la façon qu'on amboche les employés chez Saputo, il y a aucune logique et les informations informations circule de bouche à oreille, vous trouverez les arabes entre eux, les québécois entre eux, et ....

5 March 2021
Merci de nous avoir partagé vos commentaires. Nous nous efforçons de créer un environnement de travail inclusif où chacun se sent valorisé et en sécurité. Nous sommes désolés que votre expérience n'ait pas été à la hauteur de nos efforts. Nous nous engageons à continuer de mettre en œuvre des pratiques qui visent à améliorer le processus de communication et l'inclusion au sein de notre équipe.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Saputo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1Job security/advancement